Coaching Lobby TERMS OF SERVICE.
If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you should not use this Service or this website.
Coaching Lobby may revise these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting. You should review these Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may affect you. Any new features, tools or resources added to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to those changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be human. Registration by "bots" or other automated methods is prohibited and those accounts will be terminated.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup
the confidentiality of your password. Coaching Lobby cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your
failure to maintain the security of your account and password. You may change your password at any time on your Account page.
- You are responsible for all Content uploaded or created within the system and all activity that occurs under your account. This
includes all activity and Content posted by your clients or others who have accounts under your account.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to copyright laws.
PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS
- New users who sign up for an account will receive a 30-day free trial, during or after which users must enter
a valid credit card in order to continue using the service.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis. It is entirely non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial
months of service and no refunds for upgrading/downgrading your account. In the spirit of fairness, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of
all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- When you upgrade or downgrade your Service plan, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new
rate on your next billing cycle.
- If the credit card that you provided becomes invalid, upon the next billing cycle your account will be suspended for a maximum
of 30 days until a valid credit card is provided. After 30 days, your account may be terminated.
- Loss of content, features, and/or the capacity of your Account may result from downgrading your Service plan.
Coaching Lobby does not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Email or phone requests for cancellation will not be accepted.
You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link. The Account screen
provides a simple update/cancellation link.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Deletion of all data is final and
cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. Please make sure you have backed up or otherwise recorded all of your data
from the system before canceling your account.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will be effective immediately and your
credit card will not be charged again.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Coaching Lobby. Such notice may be provided at any
time by posting the changes to the Coaching Lobby Site (CoachingLobby.com), as an announcement in your
Coaching Lobby account in the News section and/or via email.
- Coaching Lobby reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice or explanation.
- Coaching Lobby shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or
discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither free trials
nor paid subscriptions to the Service include any expressed, implied or statutory warranty or condition.
- We are only obligated to provide technical support to paying account holders. We will provide support to non-paying customers
at our sole discretion. Support is only available through email, FAQs, and forums.
- You understand that Coaching Lobby uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware,
software, networking, credit card processing, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not in any way modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated
with Coaching Lobby, the Service or the company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to
the Service without the express written permission of Coaching Lobby.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile, user-created content and
uploaded materials remain yours. However, by giving your login details to another person such as a Virtual Assistant or by inviting
clients to use the system, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion
is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's
intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Coaching Lobby customer,
employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content but excluding credit
card information, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to
conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information will always be encrypted
during transfer over networks.
- We will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted (including, for example, from a system crash, security breach,
or hard disk failure).
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit or upload files containing any worms, trojan horses, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Coaching Lobby does not warrant any of the following:
- the Service will meet your specific requirements,
- features will be added or modified based on any customer requests,
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the
Service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Coaching Lobby shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other
intangible losses (even if Coaching Lobby has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services
purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Coaching Lobby to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a
waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coaching Lobby and
govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Coaching Lobby (including, but not limited
to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Last Edited on 2020-08-25